Terms and Conditions
HERO FORGE SL, hereinafter Heroforge, with NIF: B-67356964 and domiciled in Barcelona, Sepúlveda 143, 4-4, registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, Volume 46745, file number 91, Page 529530, Inscription 1, is the owner of this website www.heroforge.tech. For any consultation, suggestion or claim the user of this web page can go to the offices of our company located in the address mentioned above, or to the e-mail address email@example.com. For any consultation, suggestion or claim the user of this web page can go to the offices of our company located in the address mentioned above, or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Heroforge if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Unless otherwise stated, Heroforge and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Heroforge. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access from Heroforge for your personal use subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Copy or republish material from Heroforge.
- Sell, rent or sublicense Heroforge material.
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy Heroforge material.
- Redistribute Heroforge content.
This agreement shall commence on the date hereof.
Portions of this website offer users the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas. Heroforge does not screen, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Heroforge, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Heroforge shall not be liable for the comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused or suffered as a result of any use or posting or appearance of comments on this website.
Heroforge reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post comments on our website and you have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- Comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents or trademarks of any third party.
- Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, slanderous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material that is an invasion of privacy.
- Comments shall not be used to solicit or promote personalized or present business or commercial activities or illegal activities.
You hereby grant Heroforge a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinks to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Distributors of online directories may link to our website in the same manner they hyperlink to the websites of other listed companies.
- System-wide accredited companies, except soliciting non-profit organizations, charitable shopping malls and charitable fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications or other information on the site provided that the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly known consumer and/or business information sources.
- .com community sites.
- Associations or other groups representing charitable organizations.
- Distributors of online directories.
- Internet portals.
- Accounting, law and consulting firms.
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if: (a) the link would not cast ourselves or our accredited companies in an unfavorable light; (b) the organization has no negative record with us; c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Heroforge; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page provided that the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to Heroforge. Include your name, the name of your organization, contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of the URLs from which you intend to link to our website and a list of the URLs on our site that you would like to access. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website in the following ways:
- By use of our corporate name.
- By using the uniform resource locator to which you are linking.
- By using any other description of our website to which it is linking that makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site.
No use of the Heroforge logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
We will not be liable for any content appearing on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims arising from your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that could be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party’s rights.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to promptly remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions and your linking policy at any time. By continually linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our site to be offensive for any reason, you may contact us and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but are not obligated to do so or to respond directly.
We make no representation that the information on this website is accurate. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website will remain available or that material on the site will be kept up to date.
Exemption from liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and your use of it. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or misrepresentation.
- Limit any of our or your liability in any manner not permitted by applicable law.
- Exclude any of our or your liability which may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) shall govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
Provided that the website and the information and services on the site are provided free of charge, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever.